Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Industrial Training Online Log

Day Six

On this day I followed Foo to the office. My brother sent me to his house in Puchong and then we went together to the office. Upon arrival at the office, I was given a set of forms to be filled and to be signed by each lecturer. My boss looked somewhat kelam-kabut on that day and he wanted me to finish filling that form as soon as possible so that I can get the signatures of the lecturer quickly.

So I began my work calling up lecturers to confirm up details about their subjects. One by one the forms got printed. Foo also helped out with the typing.

Then Achong and Afiq came to our office. Actually they just got out of their apartments as it was due for them to surrender their keys. So they needed a place to sit and do their work. Since they are both my best friends, so I let them share my huge table and also my electrical port.

After that, nothing interesting happened and I continued to finish my forms till it's time to go home.


 

Day Seven

Today I arrived late to punch my attendance by 1 minute due to the unnecessary u-turn that just had to be made by my brother. If not, my record would have been pretty clean with all blue inks printed on the card.

Then I got out again explaining to my brother the way to KL from Uniten. After that, I quickly went inside the office, set up my workstation and finish up whatever not finished from yesterday. Alhamdulillah within minutes it was done and just in time before my boss came in to check on my progress.

Then it's time to go and chase after lecturers for their signatures. By lunch time, the job is done. I then gone to Bangi to have some soup and bun together with Achong, Shuhairy, Afiq, Foo and also Qayyum. Stayed there and sembang-sembang for like 45 minutes then head back to the office.

Then I was instructed to file those forms in the EAC room. What am I supposed to do? So I asked the akaks-akaks from the storm centre to help me locate a new file for me to put the forms in. Hahaha.

Then I left the room to my office to prepare the label for the file. Sesampainya saya at my office, by coincidence, my boss came and ask us to join him for tea. Went for tea until 5.30, went back to the office just to find out that Foo is waiting for me to get home (since I carpool with him). So I packed my stuff and joined him to travel back home.

But the story was not over yet…

At the car park, as we're gonna step into Foo's car, He said to me that by next week, he's gonna get the new car that he ordered. He praises the dealer for being so efficient. Then he stuck in his car key and tried to start the engine. He twisted the key but nothing happened… He tried again but still nothing happened. Aah sudah!!!... The car heard the news and got really upset. So apa lagi? Terpaksalah me and Achong who happened to be nearby push the car to get it started. I had to push the car while wearing my leather shoes on that rugged tarmac. Habislah my shoes. Anyway, after several attempts, Foo managed to get the engine to start and we all can go home.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...