Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Industrial Training Online Log

Fifth Day

It was a Friday and I don't know why on earth during that day I don all black. I wore Black Nehru-collared shirt, black slack and black shoes. Maybe it was the only shirt that resembles Baju Melayu especially the collar part. Hahaha.

That day was also the day me and Foo started carpooling together. We arrived at the office quite early and got ready to start work. Not long after that, came my boss inviting us to go for breakfast together. So we went to Upten in Shuhairy's new car. After sitting in Upten for around 45 minutes, we went back to the office. At the office my boss said to me that I need to help him finish the ISO thingy. So I said okay to him.

When we got back at the office, I saw some of my friends preparing to do their final FYP presentation. I went to greet them, have a little chat and then return back to the office. Shortly after that, bothe me and Foo were called by my boss to follow him to do the job he asked me before. We went to Pn. Irfah's room. There we met Dr Lee who then asked us both to go to his room. We stayed in Dr. Lee's room for like until almost noon. We talked about many things which most of them involves him repeating the same point over and over again. Ahhh~~ How tiring having to pretend that you're interested in discussing such things. Takpelah… anyway.

After we managed to get out of Dr. Lee's room, we went back to our office and tried to get back to my boss. But apparently he got busy with his FYP students rehearsing the points for the presentation in the evening. I went there and lepak together with them seeing them discussing about which point needed and which are not needed in the presentation. After that, My boss said that he's hungry nad wanted to eat some Arabic food. So, we all together with Faliq and Hamzah went back to Upten to have some Nasi Arab. There, we had a little chat and then I got to know that my boss used to live in Rapat Setia in Ipoh which was neighboring Hamzah's house. Then I also got to know that Hamzah's father was my dad's office mate bach in the days. Hurm… Could it mean that we used to be friends when we were small like I was a schoolmate of Pakdin's when we were in standard 2? Maybe… Maybe not… I couldn't remember. But What I am sure of is that both our fathers quitted Jabatan Kajibumi and went on our different career path. His father went on to be an engineer at TNB while my dad ventured on his own establishing a contracting company.

Aih melalut pulak dah…

After lunch we went for Friday prayer, and then went to Amanah to lepak there for the last time. I didn't stay there for long and went back to my office instead. Then Achong came and lepak in my office until it's time for us to go home.

Haha. Practically my day last Friday was filled with waiting and discussing things. Nothing much done on that day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...