Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Raya Shopping Craze has Begun!!!

This morning I went to Mydin Mall in USJ 1 to buy some groceries. Much to my surprise (not really suprizing actually but felt quite awkward) the atmosphere at the mall is pretty much like its going to Raya soon although Raya is 1 and a half months away and its not even the month of Ramadhan yet. All the decorations and also the promotional items are all set to be in the Raya mode.



Cadbury is among the earliest to set up its raya promotion!!


The customers, not to miss the Merdeka month sale, are also busy shopping for their Raya preparations.



There are aisles upon aisles of Baju Melayu of all sizes.


Songkoks of all sizes and designs.



Baju Kurungs




Cookie containers



And not to miss...



Kuih Raya!!!!!

So not to miss out on the shopping craze (while I still have someone to sponsor for my clothing) I grab myself a Baju Melayu from a boutique nearby.



While I was busy trying out my Baju Melayu, I heard the conversation between my mother and the boutique owner. The boutique owner said that she had sold out the first batch of her Baju Melayu's and still had to order more baju.

Anyway, since the shopping craze has begun, we're going shopping again tomorrow. HAHAHAHAHA!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...