Monday, August 11, 2008

Life is Delicate...

Subhanallah!! Just now as I was ready to sleep, my mother came into my room. Her face was grim. She told me that Father had a car accident near Kati in Kuala Kangsar. He was on his way to Gerik to check on his project site. A friend of his was driving the car when the tragedy happened. At first, I couldn't believe what I have heard but after being repeated several times only the reality struck me that it really happened. Alhamdulillah. Thank God that my father only had a minor injury and was quickly sent by his convoy mates to Kuala Kangsar Hospital to get his outpatient treatment. The car driver and his other friend however escaped uninjured but the same fate doesn't happen to the car. Our Toyota Hilux was badly wrecked by the accident (the same thing happened to our Toyota Land Cruiser II 6 years ago but this time its worse).

Why does this thing happen?

Thus it got me thinking.

How vulnerable life is. I dare not to write anymore...

1 comment:

kiyuu said...

hope that ur father will recover soon..~_~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...