Friday, May 29, 2009

This Blog is Entering a Dormant State Again...

Whoaahhh. Last month, I got the urge which I donno where it come from to blog about my industrial training but after few posts, the spirit seemed to have left my body. Haha.

Frankly speaking (or typing), I've been lazy as well as very busy for the past month with my day job, part time job and also with my fifth baby which was officially launched in May. What I mean with baby is the blog of my neighborhood Surau in which I appointed myself as the Blog creator and administrator. (A post which got me elected as the committee member of the surau). 

Since the blog is new and official, which means that the URL is announced in the Surau's notice board and also the people will come and visit it, I have to spend more time for that blog to set up the layout and the theme, and to amke it as interactive as possible. Insyaallah I have used some cunning method in which I have put 2 separate chat boxes in the blog so that the visitors can make thier own announcement and make comments in the blog without signing in.

I think this is crucial so not to put the burden on myself since most of the visitors are of the older generation and not really proficient in blogging (so do I). Also, since most visitors to the blog are workers so it will be convenient to just type anything that is to be typed onto the front page itself without having to go somewhere else to put the comments or articles.

So, this is my invitation to anyone who reads my blog to come and visit http://suraubaiturrahman.blogspot.com/ to have a look at what I've done and maybe drop some ideas on how to improve it.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...